Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wedding Wednesdays!!

Soooo I have seen this on many people's blogs where they dedicate one day of the week to updates on their wedding progress. So I will start my blog series of "Wedding Wednesdays." This will make sure this blog doesn't become wedding only.

And hopefully when we start looking for houses by the end of this summer I will talk about that process since Shea and I are first time home buyers, and I know a lot of people out there our first time home buyers/are going to be.

Today I am just going to overview basic things:


My gorgeous ring for starters!

1. It has 5 diamonds on either side of the band
2. Two smaller diamonds on the front and back of the ring
3. One large diamond in the middle (which was given to him by his grandmother : ) LOVE that aspect!!)

I am still very surprised that Shea picked this out all by himself! I give the guy a lot of credit! (I might have sent a couple emails of rings I was interested in through the past year....here or there...come on everyone does it!) Always good to give little hints to your guy! There are TONS of ring designs out there so helping him out a little on what style would fit you best is always a help. : )

Other Typical wedding questions:

Size of wedding: Medium (not to big not to small hopefully around 125 people)
Month: May
Day of the week: Saturday
Time of Day: Afternoon into the night
Colors: Ivory, Celadon, and Wine (as of right now)
Number of Bridesmaids/Groomsmen: 8 Bridesmaids, 1 Junior Bridesmaid, and 8 Groomsmen (we come from big families it was going to happen)
Flower Girl/ Ring Bearer: None (no little girls old enough in both our families and there are too many nephews to choose from and they are all still too young)(and I only wanted one and I can't pick just one (there are 4) so that means none in my book!)
Venue: Hopefully a covered outdoor experience or outdoor ceremony indoor reception
Pastor: Pastor John (he was the pastor for Shea's brother's wedding and the pastor for Shea's grandfather's funeral so he means a lot to us!)
Church: No (Shea is baptist and I am Catholic so technically we couldn't get married in a church anyway unless one of us converted, but I always dreamed of an outside ceremony!)

Okay that's all I can think of right now. If you have any other questions just leave a comment and I will answer you individually or in the next post of the series!

Happy Wednesday!! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment