Friday, April 13, 2012

Fridays Letters


Dear Friday
It was very mean of you to have me wake up on Thursday and think it was Friday and be extremely disappointed when I suddenly realized. Dear Sophie you have to stop jumping on Molly's back it is not very lady like! Dear Shea I am feeling like next week will be a really good week for you and I! I can just feel it! Dear Seth and Cassie thanks for letting us go see the adorable little babies last night and going out on double date nights needs to be repeated every week! Dear Shea I am sorry I am not good at sharing my food, but that red velvet cake was amazing! Dear April where is all this happiness and joy you promised me!!?? Dear Head please stop hurting! I promise I will sleep a lot this weekend!

Linking Up With:

2 comments:

  1. okay, who is sophie?! I hope its a pet! haha Cute letters, thanks for linking up! and how cool that you work in the city! amazing! I would love to experience NYC for at least a year...but after living in LA for only 3 months I am not sure I could handle the city life! Still, love it there! thanks for linking up!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophie is my puppy haha! A crazy insane little poodle who drives everyone crazy! But when she looks at you..you just melt! And I LOVE Friday's Letters such a good idea!

      Yea the city can be awesome (I lived there for 4 years during school), but suburbia is hard to give up! : ) I rather switch and live in LA right now! I went on vacation once and I LOVED every second! Thanks for commenting : )

      Delete