Thursday, April 19, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Blog sorry I didn't post anything this week. I suck. Life is busy. Dear Shea I am sooooo glad you found out your to the next round of the hiring process! You deserve it my love! Dear Family I am so excited to celebrate Easter on Sunday! We always celebrate holidays late haha! Dear Friday I am glad you are not to cold and not to hot. Dear New York you are very beautiful when it's spring time, but during the summer you smell. Let's stay with spring weather for now : ) Dear Shea thank you for moving that big dresser to my grandmas house! My sister saw it last night and is starting plans to steal it from me in the future! Dear Ruby of Siam drink you were extremely tasty and needed this week. Anything Pomegranate is good with me!

Happy Friday!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. "but during the summer you smell" hahahahah so true! loved your letters! thanks for linking up with me!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahha yes it smells very bad.. my dad's quote: "you know it's summer in New York when you can smell the urine!"

      Delete