Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Friday even though I am soooo soo tired I am glad it's Friday! (at least the devils won!) Dear Shea thanks for thai food and Rita's mango ice on Wednesday it was much needed! Dear Chris and Stacey I am excited for the wedding tomorrow! Mostly, so I can figure out more about my wedding : ) But you guys will have a lifetime of happiness! Dear Sophie no matter what kind of day I am having I come home and you always can put a smile on my face! Dear Cleaning Lady sorry Sophie's butt was on your nice and clean counter Dear Fruit Loop Vodka I have heard about you and I will find you this weekend! Dear Shea can't wait to get all dressed up with you this weekend and have fun! Let's make sure we take a picture! okay??! Dear April I am kind of glad you're done...not saying I don't like you, but right now were in a fight!

Linking up with: Adventures of the Newlyweds
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You just made me want Ritas! Lovely letters post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rita's is a must at least once a week! : )

      Delete