Thursday, April 5, 2012

Friday Letters

A day late but........


Dear Friday I am glad I have you off! Three day weekends are always needed! Dear Grandma I am so glad the surgery went well and we will come visit you on Easter Sunday! Dear Shea your interview went sooo well! Now, we have to wait and waiting sucks! But, I am glad we have a 3 day weekend to relax! Dear Phone Buddy not picking up your phone is not acceptable! Dear Easter I will celebrate you this weekend and next weekend and I can't wait for great family, food, and fun! Dear Credit Card I am sorry for all my clothing purchases this week. I don't regret the purchases at all (3 new dresses, hair clips, bracelet, necklace, and new shirt!), but I will try and not use you as much in the future. : )

Linking Up With:

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your three day weekend, and Easter! I want to go on a shopping spree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The three day weekend was sooo nice to have! And yea I wish I had a bigger disposable income to use on clothing!

    ReplyDelete