Tuesday, April 3, 2012

197 to 3

So this past weekend we had Shea's sister's 30th birthday party which I failed at taking any pictures at. (I promise I will get better at that) So, that took up our whole Saturday. (But, not before I went to get mani and pedis with my grandma Saturday morning!! So much fun!) So, Sunday we were tired so I slept for like 10 hours straight and then got up to make us breakfast and figure out what we were doing that day.

I had been nagging Shea over and over that we should go register because it would be a lot of fun. He kept saying "That is only fun for you. It will never be fun for me." Which, I guess maybe I have to agree with. Men do not feel like they get anything when they register it's all for "the bride." I just keep saying "No it's for our home and it is for us!" But, I lose the argument and just move on.

So I convinced him to go to Bed Bath and Beyond and register. Now, I picked Bed Bath because you can get EVERYTHING in one stop! Every kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedroom, everything! We ended up registering for 200 items. (whoooo!!) Which calculated to 3 full hours. Shea was a trooper and never complained! We ended up trying to make it as fun as possible with loads of high-fives and how many items can we scan. I even got extra points when I said we should register for a serving tray for football sundays. (ooooo yess!) Shea picked out the silverware and dinnerware which I have become obsessed with! They are so unique and I can't wait to use them! (Shea end up registering for these special spoons he wanted, a really cool vacuum (he was so excited) and a razor! So, I guess I got 197 items and Shea got 3. )

Below is a picture of us after 3 hours of on our feet scanning. I mentioned it was for my blog and Shea said, "Don't put it up! People will be jealous of your sexy looking husband to be!" Hahahah I LOVE him! He even surprised me with going to our favorite yogurt spot after dinner that night! : ) All and all it was a perfect day!


I came home last night and was thinking that I never talked about my dogs on my blog. Which is a SHOCK! Because I am totally obsessed with them. They are 2 poodles. Molly who is 13 and Sophie who is 5. We had gotten Sophie once my mom went back to work because we wanted Molly to have a friend. Boyyyyy were we wrong. Apparently Molly did not want a friend and was perfectly fine by herself. Sophie just became the "annoying little sister" that Molly deals with. haha! But, they love each other in some weird way. You won't find them cuddled up next to each other, but you will find Sophie jumping on Molly's back or sticking her nose in her face. (Soph has got a little attitude if you didn't catch on) But, they are my pups and they can always make me smile after a long days work.

Molly was sleeping so I didn't get a picture of her nor does she appreciate pictures. So, Sophie will be the one getting all the glamour shots! : ) She can just make you smile!

Also, need prayers for my grandma! She is going in for hip replacement surgery today! I can't wait for her to be free of pain!


Song: Peter Bradley Adams : Emily's Rain : Album - Between Us

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I remember registering for wedding gifts :) My husband loved scanning things lol! Your dog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete