Thursday, October 10, 2013

Not closing....yet

So after the longest annoying day going back and forth with the mortgage company... I thought yesterday sucked but today topped the cake. There was a system error on PNC bank's side and it showed up on Shea's bank statement and it couldn't be explained and we couldn't explain it. We finally got it cleared up and at 4:18pm we finally found out we were cleared to close!!!! So yay's and smiles happened and I was all excited! I left work early and walked to my car and got a call from the mortgage company saying congrats and I continued walking an then called the real estate agent to follow up about tomorrow and the wall thru tonight. Well that conversation didn't go as well and I learned that we couldn't close tomorrow because the attorneys don't have enough time to prepare. I was so mad! Furious actually. After all that hard work and we couldn't even close tomorrow :( a lost weekend and will not consist of me being mad an angry that I'm not sitting on the floor of my house. But what can you do. Just have to go with the flow and look forward to next week when we will finally be homeowners! So it might be Tuesday because Monday is a holiday. (Didn't I say don't buy a house around a holiday!!?? How about 2 holidays??!!) 

But let's hope I can get my mind off my anger and relax on the last weekend we have money :)

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment