Friday, October 11, 2013

Leins on houses

Soooooo we didn't close today and Monday is a holiday and the seller found a stash of mortgages against the house... So were stuck. Now we are just waiting to clear all the non sense up and it's ours. I am trying to stay calm, I wasn't exactly the nicest person today in emails because I was getting frustrated. But wouldn't you be annoyed when the seller has had the last 45 days to clear all this up and day 45 they find out an issue??! Annoying but I am moving on and looking at furniture. 

I want a chair in the living room that I will call the "statement chair". My other couches will be grey so the statement chair needs to be a patterned color to POP and bring the whole room together.

Right now I am loving these chairs. Because I'm not thinking about Leins on houses I'm thinking chairs :) happy Friday!






1 comment:

  1. I know I am only the future husband so I am not sure if I get a say... But I like the bottom one the most....

    ReplyDelete