Saturday, October 26, 2013

Friday Letters





Dear Friday: work was blah and long but I rushed home after work to get to our house! Dear house: we have owned you for 24 hours and I am so over the moon happy! Shea and I just stood there and looked at the house and walked around it was amazing! Such a great feeling! Dear Paul: than you so much for your sweet gift of hand painted wine glass and a bottle of wine to congratulate us on the house I was so excited to receive my first gift! Dear Chelsea: I love you sister and I am so happy you were the first one to come to our house and enjoy it, we have nothing there and the boys were tossing around a paper towel roll like a football but it was amazing :) great Friday in awhile! And thank you so much for the bottle of wine and card :) Dear Shea: your birthday is tomorrow and I can't wait to celebrate another birthday with you! I love you so much :)

Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. My birthday and my life have been nothing less that spectacular since you became apart of it, so thank you for being you.

    ReplyDelete